Saturday, December 8, 2012

Entrepreneur Motivation Theory(EMT) Module


Dec 6th to 7th The Deshpande Fellowship Program Conducted the Entrepreneur Motivation Theory module By Mr.Shashidhar.G, before I didn’t know what the EMT module is ,when I attended the EMT module I understood what is the specialty of the EMT module. Mr.Shashidhar.G sir has excellent communication skills; he shared about motivation -Power motivation, motivation for affiliation, extension motivation and achievement motivation.
He shared interesting successful people’s stories, motivation videos, songs, games and a mental ability test. This unit was very interesting and will be useful for my motivation as an entrepreneur in the future, success full person stores, motivation video song, games, mental ability test. This information helps to my development.
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment