Monday, April 29, 2013

Graduation Ceremony


I would like to share about our graduation ceremony function on my blog.  Deshpande Fellowship program (DFP) Cohort- 9 graduation ceremony 13/03/2013th and this is memorable day in my life because I was completed Deshpande Fellowship Program. In this function I got “Best IT explorer & Most likely to be IT technician” certificate’s.  I learned many thinks in Deshpande Fellowship Program journey-‘Social Entrepreneurship, Agriculture, Technology and Media, Communication and Report writing, Good Planning, Exploring new thinks, Good Social Net working, Personality & Professionalism Development , Creativity , Positive attitude Development , Leadership Development , Team work , Time Management  I was  learned in  fellowship journey.  

 I would like to say about our Deshpande Fellowship Program-this one of the Skill Development oriented Training program. DFP all modules’ is help to my Currier development. According to me DFP fellows totally special category people in the society and working place.
During fellowship perceiving time I was attended 14 National & International NGOs Interview, 8 NGOs short listed my name, but finally I was selected Uday Organization, Nashik-Maharashtra. As an IT and Media manager and SGSY Project Coordinator.     

Special thanks to all DF and Mr.Naveen Jha, Dr.Neelam Maheshwari. Mr.Pramodkumar, Ms.Neeta.  DFP staff and foreign instructors Ms Lindsey, Ms.Misty, Ms.Kristee. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment