Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Eye Camp Project 12/12/2012


An effort of executing the idea into reality.


                    
 I would like to share about the eye camp project. I did Lead project in Siraguppi village, Hubli, Dharawad district Karnataka. The Deshpande fellowship program is weekly sending us on a lead activity, at that time I found eye problems in Siraguppi village. I got permission from the Lead program with 500 rupees; this lead activity was a two month process because I faced a problem getting permission from the gram Panchayath. The Gram Panchayath president and members are not ready give permission and my co fellows shared with me, leave this project.
           I worked as a leader and did not change goal, and I worked more on this project. I waited two months for permission; finally I did this project on Dec 12/2012. In this eye camp we found 30 people with eye problems with Surgery and 120 people got eye check-up. I sent this news to Kannada newspapers and this was printed in the newspapers.
            I did a successful eye camp project. Through this project I understood the leadership qualities and developments, Time management, developed my communication skill, ideas, network build up skill and stronger confidence. 








0 comments:

Post a Comment